ismagi
racus

Doctorat en littérature anglaise!

FatimzahraWA

عضو جديد
Salam,
Well, I need some answers for my questions, I hope you can help me :) !
I know that if i wanted to e an english teacher, I should study three years in the University of English Litterature then i should study one year in The School Of Teachers then have an Internship for the other year.
But, I wanna know if The School Of Teacher in Raat is the only school that contains english? and how long does the Internship take, a whole year or it can take less? and can I choose the city where I wanna pass my intership or not? If I finish it all and passed my Internship, am I going to e an English teacher for the Secondary school or High school? cause I wanna teach in High school .. If I wanted to have my doctorate and e a University teacher, how long should i study and where?
If I just studied theree years in Qady Ayyad university, can I finish my studies aroad?
Thank you so much for this wesite, I'm waiting your answers impatiently :).
Take care,
Fatimzahra.

Umm studying 3 years after the baccalaureat in the university of english means u r able to get in the teachers school ; (after passing an exam ) then , u study 1 year ; at this school ; another 1 year is for the intership ; u cannot choose the intership's place but they gonna take in consideration the plave where u live ;) ofcourse there is a lot of English Universities in moroccco and u can continu ur high studies of english abroad (surely with a good english level of speaking and ... ) , also when u r trying to get in teachers school u'll find a lot of choices -i mean 2 choices ) the first is CPR for 1st ; 2nd; 3rd classes of college and ofcourse a 2nd choice ENS for the teachers of 4th ; 5th; 6th classes of high school
biggrin2.gif
soo Good Luck ;
wish u all the best
To not forget ; to get a Doctorat u need to study 8 years after Baccalaureat ; that's mean -Licence Master Doctorat -​

عودة
أعلى